|Asking:||RM 3,200,000.00 (RM 800 psf)|
|Built Up:||4000 sf|
SECTION 17 AREA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.
- Asking: RM 3.8 million (negotiable)
- Two and a half storeys bungalow house.
- Direction: East.
- 6 rooms, 5 bathrooms.
- Land area: 6000 sf.
- Attic was used as common area.
- Spacious garden at the front.
- 10 feet land at sides and back of house.
- House was entirely rebuilt back in the 90s with contemporary architecture.
- Within a well established and matured township.
- 5 minutes walk: Restaurants i.e. Food Foundry, MyElephant Thai Restaurant, etc.
- 5 minutes drive: Section 17 Market, Tropicana City Mall, Jaya One Mall, and much more.
- Education: Various government schools i.e. SRK Sri Petaling, SMK Sultan Abdul Samad, etc.
- Further education: KDU College, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, etc.
Mobile: 0126598383 (Steven)
Share to Social Media
More related listing
We are proud to present to you some of the best homes, apartments, offices and etc.