28 Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara
28 Mont Kiara (also known as MK28 or Mont Kiara Aria) is a new and modern condominium development situated in the exclusive neighborhood of Mont Kiara. It is located right next to Mont Kiara Banyan. The project follows CONQUAS (Construction Quality Assessment) and Green Mark Index Assessment development standards.
The 28 Mont Kiara building is made of 40-storey high twin towers that house a total of 460 units built upon a 5.81 acre of freehold land. These units come in built-up sizes ranging from 2,535 sf to 2,700 sf for 3+1 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms units, and 3,000 sf for 4+1 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms units. Also, there are 6 penthouses with built-up sizes range from 5,790 sf to 6,465 sf.
Each unit comes with air-conditioned units in all bedrooms (except the maid's room), living area and dining area; fully fitted kitchen with induction hob, oven, hood, fridge; washing machine and dryer at the yard; and 3 and 5 car park bays for standard units and penthouses respectively. Each home has the luxury of exclusive privacy due to a perimeter louvre and an individual lift lobby provided by the developer.
The parking bays of 28 Mont Kiara provided is located at the foot of the homes; a total of 6-level basement parking for the residents’ convenience. After parking their car after a hard day’s work, the residents can head over to the swimming pool to take relaxing strokes to soothe their muscle strains or even take a dip in the Jacuzzi or blow off steam in the sauna room or even drain out their energy in the gymnasium.
The amenities nearby 28 Mont Kiara are made of pure convenience, hence, making it a popular choice of home for expatriates. There are three International schools within the vicinity with shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants surrounding the property. Also within a short drive from the condominium is Masjid Wilayah, Matrade and KL Court House. It is located in the desired Mont Kiara enclave that neighbours Sri Hartamas, Damansara Heights and Bukit Kiara. It has an easy access to DUKE Highway, SPRINT Highway and NKVE Highway, thus, making a journey to Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur and Shah Alam a breeze.
28 Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara Average For Sale Price
28 Mont Kiara was initially launched in mid-2008 and then officially launched at 15th December 2009 for local market. Its initial launches were made in foreign countries including Hong Kong, Korea and Beijing. Initial buyers can opt to pay just 10% upon signing of SPA and remaining 90% on loan with the option to start repayment after 5 years time (interest payments during construction and additional 2 years upon vacant possession will be absorbed by the developer). Foreigners are offered 20:80 Financing Scheme. Buyers also do not need to pay for legal fees and stamp duty.
Priced at RM800 psf, 28 Mont Kiara can still sell well is because of it is from Sunrise. As an example, 10 Mont Kiara which was launched at RM500 psf, has already touched RM700 psf nowadays right upon completion. Due to the high level of investor's confidence towards Sunrise brand, there is no doubt that 28 Mont Kiara can repeat the same success of 10 Mont Kiara. However, due to the high number of supplies in the enclave right now, 28 Mont Kiara might not seem to perform well in the long run. Most new and modern condominiums are currently priced at RM850 psf, hence, buyers will be spoiled by choice as there would be plenty nice residences to choose from in 2014 within Mont Kiara.