Kenny Heights Estate (also known as Duta Villa) is a luxurious 4-storey link bungalow development nestled in Kenny Heights. This maiden project in Kenny Heights is situated in a gated and guarded community. It is developed by Dutaland and designed by Kengo Kuma, a world renowned Japanese architect together with Khoo Beng Peng, a Singaporean architect.
Kenny Heights Estate comprises 49 villa units; each comes with 4+1 to 5+1 bedrooms, 36" long private pool on the top floor, elevator, sundeck bath and 2 car garages. On the interior, each unit is fitted with a private lift, designer kitchen, air-conditioners in living, dining, dry kitchen and all bedrooms, built-in wardrobes for the master bedroom and second bedroom, and sanitary and hot water system for all bathrooms.
Several units of Kenny Heights Estate feature unique landscape designed by Patrick Blanc, a renowned French botanist, famously known for his Vertical Garden, which is also known as the Living Wall. On top of that, there is a pool house that houses a 30m infinity pool and spa pool.
Nestled in the lavish neighborhood of Kenny Hills, it is surrounded by numerous amenities. It is situated right next to Plaza Damas and Hartamas Shopping Centre. Besides that, it is also near to Plaza Mont Kiara and mere minutes away from Solaris Mont Kiara and Solaris Dutamas.
There are two international schools located within 2 kilometres from Kenny Heights Estate, namely Mont Kiara International School and Garden International School. In addition, the residential is also within close proximity to Wilayah Persekutuan Mosque and Matrade.
Kenny Heights Estate can be easily accessible from several expressways and main roads. It is accessible from SPRINT Expressway which connected to Penchala Link, Federal Highway and Damansara Puchong Expressway (LDP). In addition, it can be accessible from Jalan Duta that connected to Jalan Kuching and North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE). The enclave is surrounded by affluent neighbourhoods, namely Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas and Damansara Heights.
Dutaland is formerly known as Mycom. It is a public company listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia, and involves mainly in oil palm plantations, property development and property investments. The company had undergone a restructuring exercise that completed in April 2007. Then, Mycom was renamed DutaLand in December 2007. There are several stalled projects by the developer, namely Plaza Rakyat, a joint development with DBKL, and Grand Duta.
The 88-acre of freehold land for Kenny Heights development was bought back then in 1976. The land belongs to Kenny Heights Development, a joint company between Dutaland and Olympia Industries, each holds 58% and 42% respectively.
The 88-acre Kenny Heights site is divided into 9 parcels, which will be developed over 15 years, starting 2008. The entire development will comprise residences, offices, hotels, retail space, medical centre, art gallery, school and design centre. From the total gross floor area of about 23 million sq ft, 70% would be commercial properties and the remaining 30% would be residential.
The first phase development comprises Kenny Heights Estate, Kenny Heights Sanctuary and Kenny Heights Central â€“ covering 23 acres. Kenny Heights Central will comprises hotel, terrace villas, serviced apartments and neighborhood retail outlets â€“ all to be located on the 10-acre piece of land. While Kenny Heights Sanctuary will comprise four blocks of condominium that house about 700 units of apartments.
Kenny Heights has drawn a lot of interests from foreign investors. The developer claimed that 40% of the Estate purchasers were foreigners. The location is just perfect for a high-end residential. Nonetheless, Kenny Heights has great potential to become the most exclusive vicinity in Kuala Lumpur. No wonder it is called the Beverly Hills of Kuala Lumpur.